1923 built by Ferdinand Behrens, Villa Behrens was a cure house for many years. But after 50 years in private use, Christof & Johanna Erharter got the chance to build the lovely estate.
And with a vision and lots of love, the revitalization succeeded. Now a lovely garden with great view and a refreshing pool combines two very special residences!
Facilities of the Turmapartments
- One cozy living room (with sofa bed)
- One sleeping room for two persons
- One sleeping room for four persons
- One kitchen with dining room (fully equipped with fridge, oven, dishwasher & microwave)
- One small bath with bath tub and toilet
- One further toilet
The advantages of Villa Behrens at a glance:
- Spacious apartments with 120 qm each
- Directly at the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Promenade
- Quiet and sunny, but only a few minutes from the historic center